Sunday, May 3, 2009

So umm, yeah. Im hoping it snows soon.

So one day at school my spanish teacher assigns homework, duhh. The homework was to copy down vocabulary from a page in the textbook. So im like okay, no biggie, this is easy. I get home and I dont feel like writing the vocab so I decide to type it. While im typing it a good friend of mine calls me and tells me that she doesnt have her book. She asked me if I could scan the page and I was like well ill just print you out a copy since im typing mine and she was like okay. So the day comes when we have to turn in the homework. I turn in mine and the teacher was like muy bien, [its spanish class if you didnt catch it in the 1st sentence.] My friend then turns in homework and the teacher says we have to do it over because its cheating. &&right then and there I was like SIKE!


So we explain to this teacher that my friend did not have her book and she was like oh okay acting like its okay. Now the day we turned in homework was a Thursday. When I get home on Friday I have to use the bathroom. So while im in the bathroom the phone rings. I wash my hands and run to get the phone. Its my parent's job number so im like they must be going somewhere before they get home. So I pick up the phone and say hello, all I can hear after that is the sound of yelling. My teacher called my parent's job that day. So im getting yelled at and what now and then my parent's last words were, "and you better not ask to go anywhere until it snows." That's when I get infuriated! Seeing as my people's extra strict about grades and school, I wasnt surprised that I was getting in trouble. But until it snows? Im like wtf? And this was like the first time that I have ever gotten in trouble for school. And you better believe that there wasnt any explaining that I could do cause my parent had their mind made up. So now every single fck'n weekend im in my house staring at the walls, on Myspace, watching T.V., or doing chorse, unless ofcourse, it snows.

-deanna scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment