Tuesday, June 9, 2009

im tired of all the bullshit.

So im kind of at that point right now where the smallest thing and im mean the smallest thing can just make me blow the fck up. Im tired of people's bullcrap, and im tired of people talking about me behind my back. Im tired of all the BS that comes along with a certain person, im TIRED of it all. Im tired of people jumping to conclusions, &&im tired of people not taking responsibility for the own actions. STOP blaming other people for the wrong that you do and own up to it. If you have something to say to me, say it to me, and not everyone else. Im tired of the certain people that always play the victim, like what they do or did wasnt wrong. Im tired of the people that think the whole freaking world revolves around them, WHEN IT DOESNT. Im tired of the people that has their head so far up their asses that they cant see when they really hurt someone. But most of all, im tired of YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/15/2009

    one thing to say examine yourself before you point so many fingers because I don't blame one person more than the other but this has gotten ridiculous.

    I won't hide my thoughts either, this is Kelly, and I intend not to cause more drama but to stop it, I'm tied of the friendships around me going up in flames cause you're not the only person feeling the burn.

    ReplyDelete