Saturday, January 17, 2009

My [[#1]] F.E.A.R.

Fear is, A painful emotion or passion excited by the expectation of evil, or the apprehension of impending danger; apprehension; anxiety; solicitude; alarm; dread.
The number one thing that I am afraid of is [[FAILURE]] in the future.Ii want to be successful but im constantly thinking to myself what if I grow up and cant afford the things that Ii want and need for myself and my children.Ii know im only a teenager but some time soon im gonna have to think about things such as college and goals[[which Ii have started already.]]
But what if my grades arn't good enough to get in college or what if Ii dont succeed?!. Ii cant stay at home with my parents/guardians and live the good life all my life.Sooner or later im going to have to become a mature adult and take care of myself. Ii know this stuff alreadyyyy. But what if Ii grow up and work at fast food resteraunts all my life thinking wow, Ii really should have dont this and this and this differently.Ii mean we[[teenagers]] all have goals of having a big house and money when we get older but how much of us are really working towards that goal?!. Ii know Ii ammmm!
But there's always this question in the back of my mind asking myself will Ii be a failure in my life or will Ii accomplish all of my goals and have that big house and get to go shopping whenever Ii would like to? Or will Ii be working pay check to pay check struggling to pay rent at the beginning of the month? Ii guess time is the only way to tell.But until Ii find out im keeping my eye on the prize[[success]] and my steps in God's hands...


-DeAnna S.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/23/2009

    Why do you write 'I' as 'Ii?' Not only does it look redundant and illiterate, but it also makes you look like you're stuttering...'I-I can't stay at home...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. [[couldve wrote your name]]
    but okayy, thats just how ii like to write itt.you probly have ways that you write.but whatever =]

    ReplyDelete