Sunday, October 4, 2009

&&at the end of the day, ii just want the old times back.

Lets go back to seventh grade, when ii told you everything, and you told me everything. You were indeed my bestfriend. There wasn't one day where we didnt communicate. I just want those times backk.
Now lets go to eighth grade, in english and math class. Great times if ii must say so myself. That year was greatttt !
Now, lets go way back to elementary school. First grade type stuff. When you were so young that you didnt judge anyone, you just had fun and played with whoever. &&remember when people had holiday spirit? Im talking about like Christmas and Halloween. When people actually wanted to decorate their homes with lights and put up the christmas tree. I remember when ii use to wake up in the morning and it would just feel like christmas. Now its like ii wake up, get my one gift and go back into my room.
But now lets go to 5th grade. Man ii had some good times that year. If ii could do it over, ii definitely would. The teacher was definitely the best teacher ever.
Now we go to ninth grade. We had our group, &&we had tons of fun. [WE] were unbreakable. [WE] went tons of places together. [WE] laughed, [WE] joked, && [WE] played. [WE] helped out one another with our problems and it was just, GREAT.
Man, ii just want the good times back ya know ?
But now ? its just ALL wrong, &&it seems like those things are just things of the past.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/04/2009

    I feel the same way :/ this year is already awful, probably the worst year yet. Last year I knew I had a group of people to catch me when I fall. Now, this year, I've already fallen and fallen and I've yet to be caught. I miss you guys.
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/05/2009

    I want to have a day, a very good day. It just seems like no matter what ish happens. I have been the cause of a few problems, no one is soley the blame. If people in our group could put away Stupid, Childish, Assonine things. Then maybe [WE] can become all good friends again. Instead of havin to go out in seperate groups everytime we decide to have an outing. Forcing people to choose sides, its not fair and its really juvenile. [WE] claim we all grow up and older. But i have yet to see ANY of us make a complete 180 change, because making a 360 just puts you back to where you were....
    -Ajee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go back to the times where I could trust you with whatever secret I felt the need to share. Or when there was no doubt that my bestfriend would be the one to let me know what chick was messing with my significant other, rather than BEING the chick to mess with my significant other. Let's go back to the days where love was good and it didn't hurt so bad. Let's change it up and act like the only broken hearts were the ones made out of paper. Let's just start over.

    Oh, I forgot;
    We can't.

    =/

    ReplyDelete