Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what's goin' on ?

As I sit here, watching the news, all I can think is what's goin' on ?
War, violence, shooting, killing, swine flu, &&the economy are what is talked about everyday. When you see an honor student on the news that has been killed by gang violence, all you can do is say really though? That's someone's life. And the sad thing is young people, MY generation, doesn't care about they hurt. What's goin' on ?

Everyday when I hear about this economy, our economy, I think about my future. When 10,000 people are losing jobs, ii began to think how am I suppose to get a job when I get older? I mean I can't predict the future, im just basing it off of what I know. Whats goin' on ?

I see the war on tv and im thinking to myself, when is it going to over? Couple of years? A decade? Never? When is our economy going to see a bright side? When are our young people going to stop killing eachother over senseless things? I don't have the answer, all I can think is What's Goin' On People ?

No comments:

Post a Comment